• Pandemic Planning
• Crisis Management Planning
• Crisis management coordination services – Where we can assist in developing your crisis management task team, and can form part of it, and assist with planning and responding to developments with the pandemic (Bringing insights and experience gained from other engagements).
• Business Impact Analysis, tailored to emerging needs of the organisation – With remote work and other non-standard operations being applied.
• Supply Chain Analysis – Analysing third party risks and driving resilience into the supply chain.
• Business Continuity Planning
We also offer consultations on the longer term impacts of the pandemic on your organisation, and how that would relate to your business continuity and resilience efforts.